Salt Spring Singers Registration Form
Registration fees for the Fall 2022 session are $135. Student fees are $40. Please speak to the Membership person or treasurer if you require a fee subsidy. The fee can be paid by cheque, cash or Interac e-transfer.
should be made out to "Salt Spring Singers"
and handed to the Treasurer at the first rehearsal. Cash
payments should be placed into an envelope with your name and handed to the Treasurer at the first rehearsal.
The recipient email address for Interac e-transfers
We are set up for autodeposit (no security question and answer needed).
Withdrawal Policy: full refund up to 3 weeks from date of membership.
Please read the following before registering.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the COVID-19 virus, and respect that the Salt Spring Singers Choral Society adheres to the Provincial Health Officer guidance.
I further acknowledge that Salt Spring Singers has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus, to the best of their abilities.
- All singers will be required to wear a mask indoors at all times.
- All members are encouraged to be double vaccinated.
- The Singers will provide hand sanitizer. Upon entry, all participants must sanitize.
- There is no sharing of beverages or snacks.
- The Baptist church will provide cleaners to clean and refresh the building after each rehearsal.
I further acknowledge that no guarantee exists regarding whether or not I may contract COVID-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the COVID-19 virus may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while in attendance at rehearsals and concerts.
By attending a rehearsal, I attest that:
- I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I have not been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 by local public health authorities in the last 14 days.
- If at any point in the choir season I contract covid-19, I promise to notify the president of the choir immediately so that choir members may be notified immediately and take appropriate action.
By attending rehearsals or concerts, I hereby release and agree to hold Salt Spring Singers Choral Society harmless from any causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage to myself that may be caused by any act, or failure to act, or that may otherwise arise in any way from choir rehearsals and concerts.